General Forms

Use the forms below for administrative requests or information sources.

  • Degree Application - Used to apply for your degree (due no later than the 3rd week of your graduating semester).
  • Enrollment Verification Form - This is a Registrar form, allowing you to obtain documentation from the Registrar's office concerning your enrollment status at FAU.
  • FERPA Form - This is a Federal law form designed to protect the privacy educational record.