How to Use the Pre-Health Office
Workshops and Events
Forms to Open a File
Request for Committee Interview
Wall of Fame Recognition
Future Doctor Reception
Faculty & Staff
Meet the Staff
ffice of Continuing Education
Change of Major Process and General Forms
Undergraduate Major/Minor Change
To request a change of major, you will need to schedule an appointment with an advisor for the new intended major to determine the requirements for the new major/minor/certificate.
If the program is outside of the COS and will be added to your existing COS major, you will also need to discuss the change with a COS advisor by appointment or by e-mail.
Once you have had one or both of the above conversations, then you can submit the requested change by e-mail (i.e. “I would like to add an XXXX minor to my degree”).
An advisor from the appropriate college will submit the change on your behalf.
College Petition Forms
- Used to request an exception to the College of Science requirements or rules.
- Used to apply for your degree (due no later than the 3rd week of your graduating semester).
Enrollment Verification Form
- This is a Registrar form, allowing you to obtain documentation from the Registrar's office concerning your enrollment status at FAU.
Gordon Rule Evaluation Form
- Used by the Registrar's office, to apply transfer work toward the state's Gordon Rule requirements.
- This is a Federal law form designed to protect the privacy of educational records.
Transient Petition Form
- Required for students taking courses at other institutions.