- Test preparation at half the cost of other test preparation courses
- Teaching by FAU science faculty
- Emphasis on critical thinking and problem solving
- 90 hours of in class instruction
- 5 full length practice exams
- Convenient (on the Boca Raton campus)
- Familiar environment
- Evening classes
- Offered Spring and Summer Semesters
The registration fee is $999.00.
If necessary, MCAT prep course can be repeated at a reduced fee.
The registration fee covers all course materials including books and practice exams (except i-clicker).
Spring 2013: January 12, 2013 to April 6, 2013
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays (2 Saturdays) 6:00pm–9:00pm SE 314
For additional program information, please call the Pre-Health Professions Office at 561-297-3307.
For additional registration information, please call Test Preparation at 561-297-1260 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you must cancel, please notify us by phone or fax at least 14 days before the course begins. You will receive a full refund minus a $15 processing fee for each course.
No cancellations will be accepted AFTER a course begins. If a course is cancelled by us for any reason, you will receive a full refund.